Last modified: 2008-09-20 by simon dodds
Keywords: villars-sainte-croix |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Per pale Argent and Gules, a Maltese Cross counterchanged.
Željko Heimer, 6 November 1999
The Order of St John owned the ancient church and a hospital which is mentioned in records from before 1272. The buildings still existed as ruins in 1546. Both had been part of the commandery of La Chaux. von Volborth (1981)
Ole Andersen, 3 August 2002