Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (2001)
Přísnotice, Brno-venkov district, South Moravian region - adopted 22 Nov
The first written reference to the village is from 1286, when it belonged
to the monastery in Dolní Kounice - until 1531. Then the place passed into
possession of Fridrich of Žerotín, the owner of the Židlochovice estate.
Jarig Bakker, 18 Jan 2004