Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapori obcí ČR (2003)
- Nový Poddvorov, Hodonín district, South Moravian region - adopted 18
209 inhabitants. The village of Nový Poddvorov was founded in an abandoned
serf's fields where there used to be a town of Potvorov in the 13th century
as late as in 1783. The former town belonged to the White Monk monastery
in Velehrad. The village seal bears symbols of ploughshare and sitting
There is a long tradition of quality wine production. Traditional feast
is held annually in August.
Info from this site.
Jarig Bakker, 7 May 2004
Nový Poddvorov Coat of Arms
by Jarig Bakker, 7 May 2004, after image on this