Schröder, Hölken und Fischer G.m.b.H. - Just after WWI the company was
established by the engineer Dr.Richard Schröder from Lübeck, the cloth-manufacturer
Hölken from Barmen (today part of Wuppertal) and the city councillor Georg
Otto Fischer from Hamburg. The company tried to make good profits sometimes
without supporting their ships properly. In 1931 the company went into
The company used a white flag with three blue 5-point stars in a triangular
configuration (top centre, bottom hoist and bottom fly). Probably there
was one star for one partner.
The company used a dark blue flag with a white 5-point star in its
centre superimposed by a smaller one pointing to the bottom.
Source: Jürgen Meyer: "Hamburger Segelschiffe von 1795-1945";
ISBN 3-89225-400-1; Hamburg 1999; p.235ff.
Klaus-Michael Schneider, 25 Mar 2007