Last modified: 2015-02-21 by rob raeside
Keywords: royal largs yacht club |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Royal Largs Yacht Club, Lower Clyde.
1885. Granted title ‘royal’. Members owned yachts with a total tonnage of 5,583.
11 May 1885. Granted Plain Blue Ensign.
Blue burgee: crown above white shield charged with red saltire.
David Prothero, 1 January 2015
image by Clay Moss, 30 December 2014