Description: red, with on top and bottom 3 equally high stripes of blue,
white and blue of 1/8 of the red stripe, and a yellow six-pointed star
standing on two points.
This flag was adopted 15 May 1962 by municipal resolution. The colors
are derived from the municipal arms. The star is a generally recognized
symbol, which also occurs in the monumental church-spire of the municipal
Source: Sierksma's Nederlands Vlaggenboek, 1962.
Eenrum Coat of Arms
by Jarig Bakker, 19 Sep 2004, after image in Koffie Hag Album
Granted 9 Jan 1913
The grill of St. Lawrence is from the arms of the former "halfambt"
Hunsingo. Near the village Pieterburen was a manor "huis ten Dijke", demolished
in 1904, from which the municipality derived its manorial rights. This
house had a medieval tower, which was near the sea, and has been retained
on the Eenrum arms.