Dobrzyń nad Wisłą - urban-rural commune, Lipno County, Kujawsko-pomorskie
Voivodship - Dobrzyn nad Wisla translates as 'Dobrzyn on Vistula' (City
of Dobrzyn on the Vistula River) - name under Nazi occupation: Dobrin an
der Weichsel (1939-45).
The Arms and the flag adopted by the City-Commune Council in 2003.
"The Coat of Arms of the Commune is the tower of the fortress with the initials
"DB" on the sides.
The shield is red, the tower - white with dark green roof, and the
initials - gold.
The flag is a rectangle composed of three equal horizontal bands - blue
- yellow - green."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 23 Sep 2008
Dobrzyń nad Wisłą Coat of Arms
image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 23 Sep 2008