Rzepin - urban-rural commune, Słubice County, Lubuskie Voivodship - former
German name: Reppen.
The Arms confirmed and the flag adopted on June 13, 2008 (resolution
"Arms: on the silver (white) shield, the red deer walking to the right
on green grass.
It is believed that the original Coat of Arms of 1573 was inspired by the enthusiasm
of the von Waldow family (owners of the town) for hunting.
Flag: a rectangular piece of cloth in proportions 1:1,6 composed of
two horizontal bands: upper - red, lower - blue in ratio 3:1.
In the center of the red band the Arms of the Commune are placed."
Chrystian Kretowicz, 10 Oct 2008
Rzepin Coat of Arms
image by Chrystian Kretowicz, 10 Oct 2008