Podhájska was two villages: Belek (Hungarian: Kisbelleg) and Svätuša (Hungarian:
Szencse). The villages were Slovakian settlements in the Bars (in Slovakian
Tekov) County of the Kingdom of Hungary to 1918/1920 (Declarate of Martin
/ Treaty of Trianon). 1920-1938 Czechoslovakian, 1938-1944 Hungarian (after
the Decision of Vienna). The Treaty of Paris (1947) reallocated it to Czechoslovakia.
István Molnár, 29 Jun 2000