This village in Hodonin district, with 1.288 inhabitants has its flag and
coat of arms at this webpage.
The flag was adopted in 1999. Hodonin is a wine-producing district, and
apparently proud of it. Village founded in about the14th century, in 1560
promoted to be a town. Baroque church of St. John the Baptist from 1654
with an altar-piece by J. Úprka who lived and worked here. His house and
studio were rebuilt in 1904 according to the design of the architect Dušan
Above the village - a round hill Radošov - originally a primeval settlement.
Jarig Bakker, 18 Nov 2001