Last modified: 2017-09-29 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: colombia | superintendencies |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
List of Superintendencies (total of 10) in no particular
- Superintendencia de Subsidio Familiar (Family Subsidy Superintendency, official website at www.ssf.gov.co)
- Superintendencia de Economía Solidaria (Solidarian Economy Superintendency, official website at www.supersolidaria.gov.co)
- Superintendencia Nacional de Salud (National Health Superintendency, official website at www.supersalud.gov.co)
- Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio (Industry and Commerce Superintendency, official website at www.sic.gov.co)
- Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia (Fnancial Superintendency of Colombia, official website at www.superfinanciera.gov.co). Merger of Superintendencia Bancaria de Colombia (Colombian Banking Superintendency) and Superintendencia de Valores (Securities Superintendency)
- Superintendencia de Sociedades (Societies Sperintendency)
- Superintendencia de Vigilancia y Seguridad Privada (Vigilance and Private Security Superintendency, official website at www.supervigilancia.gov.co)
- Superintendencia de Notariado y Registro (Notary and Registry Sperintendency)
- Superintendencia de Servicios Públicos Domiciliarios (Public Domiciliary Services Superintendency, official website at www.superservicios.gov.co)
- Superintendencia de Puertos y Transporte (Ports and Transportation Superintendency, official website at www.supertransporte.gov.co).
E. R., 4 August 2008
The Superintendencia de Economía Solidaria (Solidarian Economy
Superintendency) was established by Law 454 of 1998. It is in charge of the
inspection, control and surveillance of the Solidarian Economic organizations
and its activities)
Its flag is seen here. The flag is a white horizontal flag with the logo in the middle.
The flag can also be seen in this video (0:42):
For additional information please see: Superintendencia de Economía Solidaria (official website)
Esteban Rivera, 06 June 2011
image by Eugene Ipavec, 19 July 2011
Today on RCN news channel (
http://www.canalrcnmsn.com/ ) they showed the flag of the SIC (Superintendencia
de Industria y Comercio) (Industry and Commerce Superintendency).
Image of flag. (screenshot from RCN news channel TV broadcast) (blue flag on the right). The flag is a horizontal blue background, with the emblem in a thin yellow outline with the emblem of the SIC in the middle, having the logo (a stylized "I" and "C", standing for "Industria" and "Comercio", the areas which it oversees) and the name below, reading "Industria y Comercio" in yellow as well.
Esteban Rivera, 18 July 2011
image by Zoltan Horvath, 20 August 2013
The Superintendencia de Salud was established by Law 1650 of 1977 as
Superintendencia de Seguros de Salud (Health Insurance Superintendency,
overseeing mainly the ISS
The flag is a white horizontal flag with the logo and the motto in the middle. The motto is "Por la defensa de los derechos de los usuarios" (For the defense of users' rights).
Screenshot taken from CM& news on May 2, 2013).
This flag should be placed In the Government organizations section, under the Superintendencies overview.
For additional information go to: Superintendencia Nacional de Salud (National Health Superintendency) official website.
Esteban Rivera, 03 May 2013
image by Eugene Ipavec, 24 January 2008
The flag of the Superintendencia de Sociedades (Societies Superintendency),
official website at
It is a technical organization of the Colombian government. It is
one of ten such organizations in charge of the inspection,
control and surveillance of its own aspect.
Source: Caracol news channel ( www.caracolnoticas.com), TV caps taken on July 25, 2006.
E.R., 24 January 2008
Variant of flag
image by Zoltan Horvath, 24 March 2011
On March 16, in a news broadcast by local channel
Caracol TV an
alternate version of the flag of the Superintendencia de Sociedades was shown.
It is a white horizontal background flag, with the logo in the middle.
The cropped image taken from: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dSnkryKhNww/SxPiIrmlaeI/AAAAAAAAAJk/BLJ6Go4OMbc/s1600/SS1.JPG
The Supersociedades was created by Law 58, 1931 under the name "Superintendencia de Sociedades Anónimas" (Superintendency of Incorporated (or Limited) Societies), later reformed by Law 44, 1981
and also Decree No. 2059 of 1981.
Esteban Rivera, 23 March 2011
image by Randy Young, 25 February 2016
At Caracol TV news showed the
flag of the Superintendencia de Subsidio Familiar (Family Subsidy
It is a horizontal white background flag with the
I came across of a flag (Colombia somos todos)
in the this
page. The notice refers to superintendencia financiera. Do you think that
flag is related with this superintendence?
Jaume Ollé, 25 February 2016
The flag you mention is also seen
It is the flag of the Fundación "Colombia somos todos" (Colombia is all of us
Foundation), established by Colombian soccer player James Rodríguez while
playing at Porto F.C.
back in 2011 (source:
The flag is the Colombian tricolor flag plus an additional white stripe at the bottom with the name of the Foundation
in Blue capital Times New Roman letters and at the end, what seems to be a
cartographical chart of a city (probably
Cúcuta since that is his hometown).
As for the Superfinanciera, I'd pressume that any possible official flag they
may have, would be featuring the
Esteban Rivera, 25 February 2016
image by Eugene Ipavec,
I saw on the news on August 27, 2008 and during the news edition, I saw the
flag of the Superintendencia de Notariado y Registro (Superintendency of Notary
and Registry, official web site at
It is a technical organization part of the Ministry of
Interior and Justice and is in charge of the inspection,
control and surveillance of Notary's documentation and public
The flag is the logo on a white backrgound. The Logo can be seen at www.mastersoftcolombia.com. Its motto is LA GUARDIA DE LA FE PUBLICA (The Guardian of Public Faith) and on the logo it reads LA FE PUBLICA.
E.R., 30 August 2008